The start to a new year is a perfect time to check in with one of our favorite strategists and thinkers, Dr. David Kelly, Chief Global Strategist of J P Morgan Asset Management. In this live discussion we cycle through a host of topics including:
- The 2024 inflation outlook
- Why the US consumer has proven so resilient, and why have bad vibes sometimes dominated despite this.
- The likely future direction of rates
- Do small cap stocks make sense any more? When will they look attractive again?
- Should we read anything into the rise of Bitcoin interest (again)?
- What do geo-political risks and looming elections mean for markets?
This is a fast-paced discussion delivered with David’s inimitable wit and charm. Food for thought as we embark on a 2024 laden with promise and macro events.